1. You've initialized your Ledger device. Note: Waves.Exchange supports Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X and Ledger Blue models.
2. The latest firmware is installed.
3. Ledger Live is ready to use.
4. Google Chrome, Firefox browser or Waves.Exchange Desktop app is installed.
5. A seed (24-word recovery phrase) of your Ledger device is saved.
Note: learn this article if you lost access to your Ledger device.
Install the Waves.Exchange App on the Ledger Device
1. Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
2. Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano device.
3. If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
4. In the Ledger Live catalog, find Waves app and click Install.
The installation window will appear and your Ledger Nano device will display Processing... then the app installation will be finished.
Open Waves.Exchange app on your Ledger Nano Device
1. Once the Waves.Exchange application is installed, use the left or right button to find it on the dashboard.
2. Press both left and right buttons simultaneously to launch the app.
Use Ledger Nano Device With Waves.Exchange App
1. Make sure your Ledger Nano Device is connected, unlocked, other cryptocurrency apps are not running and not intercepting the connection between Ledger Nano and Waves.Exchange app. The Ledger Live must be closed as well.
2. Open https://waves.exchange/ in browser or install Waves.Exchange Desktop app.
3. Log in to your account and click on the account avatar, then click Switch account > Add account
Note: If you are using Waves.Exchange for the first time, click Create a new account > Import accounts.
4. Click Ledger Device. An address selection page will appear.
1. Select an account to interact with. Set an Account ID manually to select an account or select an account from the list.
Note: save the Account ID, it would be needed for importing this account.
2. Set a name of account
3. Click Continue and confirm the request on your Ledger Nano device. If you do not sign it, you will not be able to trade on the Waves.Exchange from the Ledger account. When you click Continue you should be able to see the full functionality of the Waves.Exchange app.
How to Check Your balance
After the authorization, you can check your balance on the Wallet > Portfolio page.
At the top left corner of the Portfolio page click Send.
Fill in the sending form:
- Asset: Select an asset that you want to send.
- Recipient: Enter the recipient's address.
- Amount: Define the number of selected assets you want to send.
- Description: Optional. You can write a message for the recipient in this box.
After you have entered all the necessary information, click Continue.
The following pop-up will appear. Check the entered data and confirm the transaction on your Ledger Nano device.
How to Use Several Waves.Exchange Accounts
Ledger Nano device can hold as many Waves.Exchange accounts as you need. To add another account, start the importing process as described above with Ledger Nano device and Waves.Exchange app and select the required account.
Specify a name and click Continue.
Confirm the request on Ledger Nano device by comparing the request hash between the Waves.Exchange app and the data on the Ledger screen. If the hash is correct, confirm the it on your device.
After that you will be forwarded to the main page of the Waves.Exchange app.
If you have any questions related to Waves.Exchange, feel free to contact us via customer support.
tags: use ledger nano device