After creation, any Waves-based asset becomes automatically available on the Waves.Exchange. So, you can trade it with any trading pair against any other assets.
If you want to list your asset to an external exchange, you need to send a personal listing request. We recommend starting with those exchanges where other Waves-based assets already listed. You can find more details here and here.
Perhaps to list your Asset to a third-party exchange, you may need the following information:
1. Asset name — (For example, My asset);
2. Ticker / short name of your Asset — (For example, MYT);
3. Algorithm — Waves based asset;
4. Number of blocks / block height — http://wavesexplorer.com, "Current height:");
5. Asset supply;
6. Default fee — 0.001 Waves;
7. Block time — 1 min;
8. The programming language — Scala/Go;
9. Type of mining — LPOS;
10. secp256k1ver — New;
11. Source code — https://github.com/wavesplatform;
12. Explorer — https://wavesexplorer.com;
13. API request with asset's data —
https://nodes.waves.exchange/transactions/info/Add here ID of your Asset;
14. Asset holders - https://nodes.waves.exchange/assets/Add here ID of your Asset/distribution
The trading volume details for Asset / Bitcoin pair (find your asset in the list) — http://dev.pywaves.org/dexbtc and Asset / Waves pair (find your asset in the list) — http://dev.pywaves.org/dexwaves
For more information about your asset, please click on this link — find your asset in the asset list and click on Asset ID:
If you have any questions related to Waves.Exchange, feel free to contact us via customer support.
tags: add waves based asset external exchange list listing