Waves staking allows the Waves holders to stake their Waves tokens to the staking pool to receive Waves as a reward. Also, making the network more reliable and secure. By staking Waves, you "rent" your Waves to a staking pool that uses them for mining (and nothing else). You don't lose control over your Waves: you can cancel staking at any time.
How Waves staking works:
- The rate of earnings is not regulated by a third party and is higher than any bank currently provides.
- You can make sure that your payment has occurred or cancel your stake if there's something you're not comfortable with. You will never lose the earnings you have already accrued.
- You don't have to retain your funds under someone's management. Your funds remain solely under your control (WAVES never leave your wallet). Each transaction is transparent and public (your personal data is safe).
- Your staking balance and payouts are completely anonymous.
Types of WAVES Staking Pools
There are two types of WAVES Staking Pools: The Verified Pools and unknown pools.
- The Verified Pools List is aiming to simplify pool research for our users. Waves.Exchange does not guarantee or affect the pool operation in any way. Any staking pool can apply to the Verified List. Please see FAQ for more information.
- Unknown pools are all other WAVES Staking pools that haven't applied to the Verified List. These pools are not displayed in the application, but if you stake your WAVES to them, you'll see the transaction in your Active staking list.
You can check out the full list of WAVES Staking pools here.
The staking reward depends on the conditions of the selected pool.
Note: we do not regulate the payment process, so please carefully read the terms of payment and do your own investigation of the pool that you want to use before using Waves staking. The terms can vary between pools.
How to Stake Your Waves
Open Waves.Exchange app, navigate to the Investments tab and click Stake WAVES on the WAVES Staking panel to go to the Waves staking tab:
Click Stake WAVES to open the List of Verified Staking Pools and staking form:
To stake your Waves you need to fill in the staking form. The staking form contains two fields to fill in: Stake to pool and Amount.
Choose the necessary pool on the left side of the page to fill in the Stake to pool field. To do this, click on it with the left mouse button.
After that, specify the number of Waves you want to stake in the Amount field and click Stake WAVES.
Then, you will be redirected to the main staking page where in the Active area you will see your new active staking.
How to Cancel Active Staking
To cancel the staking, open Waves.Exchange app, navigate to the Investments tab and click Stake WAVES on the WAVES Staking panel to go to the Waves staking tab:
In the Active area сhoose the pool which staking you want to cancel - click the Arrow icon and, after that, click Cancel at the end of the line of the chosen staking.
After that, click Cancel transaction in the appeared window to cancel the staking.
Or you can cancel all stakings of the selected pool at once. To do this, in the pool menu, click on Cancel All.
If you have any questions related to Waves.Exchange, feel free to contact us via customer support.
tags: LPoS lease waves leasing investments passive income savings earn funds money staking